US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > BILLmanager > General questions

Old 08-26-2016, 04:56 AM   #1

NCbeasty is on a distinguished road
Default What version of BILLmanager choose?

Hi!

I want to start my own hosting business, and I choose between BILLmanager and WHMCS. So I would like to know about differencies of BILLmanager versions.
NCbeasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 11:10 AM   #2
ISPsystem team

C.Gladkov is on a distinguished road

Hi!

There are 3 versions of BILLmanager: Standard, Advanced and Corporate

BILLmanager Standard can be used by small and medium-sized businesses. It provides less functionality and flexibility in comparison with other versions. It supports only main product types, doesn't include marketing functions, and much more.

BILLmanager Advanced can be used most hosting companies, as it provides practically all the functions they may need for their business.

BILLmanager Corporate can be used by holding companies, and provides the maximum number of functions. With BILLmanager Corporate, hosting companies can have multiple projects providing different kinds of services, including custom services and prices. This version can work with multiple legal entities, delivers flexible configuration of companies, payment methods, and much more.

Our products are cost effective, you can find prices and differencies between versions in our site: https://www.ispsystem.com/software/billmanager/compare
C.Gladkov is offline   Reply With Quote