US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Installation / System Requirements

Old 09-27-2016, 05:42 AM   #1

Alsaleem is on a distinguished road
Default Cluster ispmanager 5 business

Hi!

I want to ask about ispmanager
in business license there's feature clustering, for anothe server what license is needed?
Alsaleem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:27 AM   #2
ISPsystem team

C.Gladkov is on a distinguished road

Hello.

You can use one license for administrating multiple servers, all you need to do is just add cluster nodes in license settings. Adding one node costs as much as the license itself.
C.Gladkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 08:14 AM   #3

James.85 is on a distinguished road

I now use ISPmanager Lite, because I have a few clients (all of them my friends , and I'm satisfied with the panel. When my business grow (I hope), can I upgrade to ISPmanager Business? What are my steps and what should I do with my existing license?
James.85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 05:19 PM   #4
ISPsystem team

ksenya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by James.85 View Post
I now use ISPmanager Lite, because I have a few clients (all of them my friends , and I'm satisfied with the panel. When my business grow (I hope), can I upgrade to ISPmanager Business? What are my steps and what should I do with my existing license?
Yes, you can upgade from Lite to Busines, but please note: you will need a separate server for ISPmanager Business, because due to technical peculiarities, migration cannot be made on the same server.

You will need to install a trial version of ISPmanager Business -- Import your users from Lite -- then change license type from Lite to Business and change its IP address into the new one.
ksenya is offline   Reply With Quote