US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > Modifications / Add-ons > Skin Programming

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 06:42 AM   #1

apryan
Default Looking for skin

I haven't seen too many skins available for ispmanager. Has anyone come across any out there?
Old 09-12-2007, 04:49 AM   #2

Wishmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

probably you need a browser of more recent design. just try a later one to view all the available skins listed
Old 09-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #3

apryan

No. What I mean is that there aren't many 3rd parties that develop special "skins" and/or "themes" for ispmanager. I do know that there are 4 or so in the control panel... all of which I do not find very attractive.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:12 AM   #4

first, i'd like to announce that a new default interface theme is up coming.

but that's about nearest future. for now, if none of the existing themes suits you, you - as an experienced designer - can offer your own model. we would appreciate your efforts. and use it as a basis for new theme. for sure we are ready to pay for your design activity.

another solution - we can create exclusive theme for you. but in that case you will have to pay to our developer department.

and the last suggstion of mine. you know exactly what you want and have formed a clear view of a theme that would meet your wishes and demands. so just create it
Old 07-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #5

markb1439 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you - as an experienced designer - can offer your own model. we would appreciate your efforts. and use it as a basis for new theme. for sure we are ready to pay for your design activity.
Are you still looking for something like this? I would be willing to contribute some design work in exchange for compensation.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:19 AM   #6

To be honest, we like it the way it is. If you need another design, and feel you can do the job, do it. Then, you will have to convince us that your design works and is cool and we really want it. That will be the best time to discuss compensation and other details.
Closed Thread