US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Troubleshooting

Old 09-25-2011, 01:51 PM   #1

ctalkington is on a distinguished road
Default Procmail Default File

I have a working setup that sends SPAM to the Junk folder of the mailbox. I currently have this in the global procmailrc file but would like it in the mail filters (for new mailboxes) so that it can be changed or removed on a per user basis (from control panel). I tried to use the email.skel approach but ISPM is already creating one and its blank. Is there someway to customize this default procmailrc file that is created? or atleast get it to override the blank?

ISPmanager-Pro 4.3.58.7
ctalkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

You can use Events in the ISPmanager and run script for add your lines to .procmailrc
slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 01:08 AM   #3

ctalkington is on a distinguished road

Ah, never knew those existed and I've been using ISPM for 18 months. I will play with the events but what event would it be when mailbox is created? email? email.edit?

Any chance that ISPM could have a .procmailrc file template that's used to initially create the file vs just empty content OR maybe add default filters to the panel?
ctalkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
ISPsystem team

sad has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctalkington View Post
Ah, never knew those existed and I've been using ISPM for 18 months. I will play with the events but what event would it be when mailbox is created? email? email.edit?
email.edit function used to create mailbox. email function used for getting list of emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctalkington View Post
Any chance that ISPM could have a .procmailrc file template that's used to initially create the file vs just empty content OR maybe add default filters to the panel?
with creating mailbox, empty .procmailrc file will created in mailuser home directory. you can add filtering rules through the email.filter* API functions.
sad is offline   Reply With Quote