US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > General technical discussion

Old 01-04-2010, 02:56 PM   #1

pataki is on a distinguished road
Default ISPManager update

Hello

First, sorry my bad english.

My question: If i buy a ISPManager Pro lifetime licence ( €225.00 ), can i update this ispmanager, if you put out security or other update?
At the moment, this version can talk 9 language, but not included my hungarian language. Can i translate the ispmanager language files or not?

Thanks.

P.
pataki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

ISPmanager will be automatically updated if it is not forcibly disabled in the panel in the License menu.

Watch for updates (to track the release of new versions) you can on the website http://ispsystem.com/en/software/ispmanager/changelog/

Quote:
Can i translate the ispmanager language files or not?
Translation into your language is possible, you can do it by yourself, as how to the translation written on the forum (http://forum.ispsystem.com/ru/showthread.php?t=4110 - link in Russian)

You need to copy the language file (in the /usr/local/ispmge/etc/ directory), for example, ispmgr_msg_en.xml in ispmgr_msg_hu.xml (this file must be translated is you need)

And in the new file ispmgr_msg_hu.xml you should replace the line <lang name="en"> to <lang name="hu">

Also create a file ispmgr_mod_hu.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mgrdata>
<lang name="en">
<messages name="login">
<msg name="hu">Magyar</msg>
</messages>
<messages name="usrparam">
</messages>
</lang>
</mgrdata>
After then you need clean ISPmanager's cache and restart panel
Code:
rm -rf /usr/local/ispmgr/var/.xmlcache
killall ispmgr
slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #3

pataki is on a distinguished road

Thanks for your answer.

I dont understand the pro version liftime and year licence price list.
If i buy a ISPmanager Pro 1 year, is it more expensive than the liftime license.
Why? if if buy a 1 year licence, i pay every year, but if if buy liftime, only once.

P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slava View Post
ISPmanager will be automatically updated if it is not forcibly disabled in the panel in the License menu.

Watch for updates (to track the release of new versions) you can on the website http://ispsystem.com/en/software/ispmanager/changelog/

Translation into your language is possible, you can do it by yourself, as how to the translation written on the forum (http://forum.ispsystem.com/ru/showthread.php?t=4110 - link in Russian)

You need to copy the language file (in the /usr/local/ispmge/etc/ directory), for example, ispmgr_msg_en.xml in ispmgr_msg_hu.xml (this file must be translated is you need)

And in the new file ispmgr_msg_hu.xml you should replace the line <lang name="en"> to <lang name="hu">

Also create a file ispmgr_mod_hu.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mgrdata>
<lang name="en">
<messages name="login">
</messages>
<messages name="usrparam">
</messages>
</lang>
</mgrdata>
After then you need clean ISPmanager's cache and restart panel
Code:
rm -rf /usr/local/ispmgr/var/.xmlcache
killall ispmgr
pataki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

Liftime license include free technical support (create an incident ticket) only the first 3 months after purchase.
You can pay for additional support (to receive technical support) for lifetime licenses are paid for at the rate of 20 euro per working hour

http://ispsystem.com/en/support/terms_and_conditions/
Quote:
If an everlasting license is ordered technical support is rendered during the first three months of the Software Product use
Year license includes technical support for all time until the license is active.
slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #5

mavik is on a distinguished road

Hi, don`t you have in plan to write a simple module used to translate language interface? Module, which in one column will display english phrases and in the second column would be possible to write/edit their local language equivalents.
mavik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:46 AM   #6

tanya is on a distinguished road

We have such module. Now the interface of ISPmanager is being translated into Hungarian. But this process is very slow. If the translation isn't finished in January I'll give you access to our localization module. Please create the ticket in our billing system about ISPmanager translation or send the letter to sales@ispsystem.com in order to know your contact information.
Thanks!
tanya is offline   Reply With Quote