Old 10-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #1

tcplt is on a distinguished road
Default Exim4 and eximquota and paniclog problem

Helloo
I have too (similar to others writed on your forum) this problem:

system: Debian 6 kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64
ISPmanager: latest stable

and periodicaly I have email:

2012-10-04 23:39:12 1TJsC2-0006lG-Ex failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition

I've added /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/eximquota to monitoring, but problem still exist. this is after latest updates to latest stable ISPmanager

Please solve this problem, this is not good...
tcplt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

Hello,
this issue is known by our developers, some fixes for eximquota was made in the beta version, please wait update for stable version.
slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slava View Post
Hello,
this issue is known by our developers, some fixes for eximquota was made in the beta version, please wait update for stable version.
please update more often after seriuos bugs, this is not good situation.
I read about this bug many months ago in your forum...
It is serious BUG!
beta version in production environment is not solution.

thanks.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #4

chm....

i received some updates, but problem still exists in stable.

How long You fix it in stable version? How long We must wait?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #5

hey support whats going on...?????

problem still exist, and no support?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #6
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

Can you write ticket to support team for debug eximquota on your server?
slava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Can I do this if i obtained licence not directly from You, but from distributor?
Old 11-28-2012, 08:47 PM   #8

szluga is on a distinguished road

I have the same problem.
This is a section of the exim4 logs:
Quote:
2012-11-28 15:28:41 H=kf.domain0.tld [85.x.128.x] F=<ronald@domain1.tld> temporarily rejected RCPT <kontakt@domain3.tld>: kontakt@domain3.tld is over quota
The problem can be solved by increasing the capacity of much e-mail inbox - and it does not always help. It does not help the "Fix disk quotas" ISPmanager panel. Is there any solution for this error?

Debian 6
ISPmanager-Pro 4.4.10.3

Last edited by szluga; 11-29-2012 at 04:45 PM.
szluga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #9

delcom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by szluga View Post
I have the same problem.
This is a section of the exim4 logs:

The problem can be solved by increasing the capacity of much e-mail inbox - and it does not always help. It does not help the "Fix disk quotas" ISPmanager panel. Is there any solution for this error?

Debian 6
ISPmanager-Pro 4.4.10.3
Same here - for couple of users, in logs I have "is over quota" entry - even if ISPmanager shows, that disk usage is for example 70/3000.
Only setting quota to 0 fixes the problem - but it's not a solution, since number of users affected still grows ...
delcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #10

cw1586 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
You know what? This is unacceptable and we demand a fix now!

What kind of control panel are you? This problem has existed on my server for over 6 months. Howcome there is no fix for it? Instead, you tell us to contact your support team?

CRAP MATE!

Your very lax about the problem and dont care. This is a serious bug that is still unfixed, after more than 6 months?

COME ON

Code:
exim paniclog /var/log/exim4/paniclog on la1009.myhostlogin.com has non-zero size, mail system might be broken. The last 10 lines are quoted below.

2012-06-24 07:30:01 1Si4iP-00008k-Up failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-06-24 07:30:01 1Si4iP-00008k-Up failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:22:59 1Soesr-0003Yt-9c failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:22:59 1Soesr-0003Yt-9c failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:23:00 1SocO1-0002JE-C7 failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:23:00 1SocO1-0002JE-C7 failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:22 1SuCuV-0008EJ-Na failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:27 1SuCuV-0008EJ-Na failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:56 1SuCvZ-0008FP-Fv failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:32:02 1SuCvZ-0008FP-Fv failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
Howabout making this your priority for the day? Send us a patch or get your lazy developers to deploy an update.

Holy hell!

http://thenamegame.com/
http://cosgrovegroup.org/

Last edited by cw1586; 01-24-2013 at 06:45 PM.
cw1586 is offline   Reply With Quote