US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Installation / System Requirements

Old 04-27-2006, 11:06 AM   #1

felikz
Default Gentoo Install #2

I now have my trial license which is on an ADSL line which I am praying does not go down and change the IP address within the 2 week time limit.

I'm installing on Gentoo and it is insisting that I don't have Apache installed. Firstly, I thought the install installed everything necessary, obviosuly not. I emerged Apache, tried again, but it still says that it's not installed. Then I started Apache, it still says that it is not installed.

Any ideas ??? Obviously I'm in a rush for an answer as I am in my 2 week trial period now and the clock is ticking!!
felikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:45 AM   #2

Wishmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Well unless you have an open help desk ticket I highly doubt that anybody from ISPsystem is logging into your account and changing things around. If I were you I would go ahead and sumbit a ticket to support service

Last edited by Wishmaster; 05-19-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #3

apryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by felikz View Post
I now have my trial license which is on an ADSL line which I am praying does not go down and change the IP address within the 2 week time limit.

I'm installing on Gentoo and it is insisting that I don't have Apache installed. Firstly, I thought the install installed everything necessary, obviosuly not. I emerged Apache, tried again, but it still says that it's not installed. Then I started Apache, it still says that it is not installed.

Any ideas ??? Obviously I'm in a rush for an answer as I am in my 2 week trial period now and the clock is ticking!!
felikz, I was able to get ispsystem installed on gentoo but you are correct. It will not install anything for you which is one reason I preferred this cp. Did any errors show up after the emerge of apache? What use flags are u using? By the way, you won't be able to run this on your ADSL line if you have a router and are using a local lan. Really retarded but oh well. I'm using Directadmin on my FreeBSD server for now until ispsystem opens up the licensing policy.
apryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #4

MigTride is on a distinguished road
Default Gentoo Install #2

Thanks for the help in this question how I can thank you?
MigTride is offline   Reply With Quote