US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > General discussion > Pricing, Billing, & Licensing

Old 02-03-2015, 11:14 AM   #1

RacoonCityHost is on a distinguished road
Default Monthly payments for NOC partners

Hi there,

I use around 20 ISPmanager now. Heard your minimal monthly turnover for NOC partnership status is 75 euro. I usually pay 65-80 a month, so as I guess this program suits for me, but if I get the partner status I would pay 25% less and my monthly turnover would be 60 euro max (if keep amount of licenses the same). So my question is if my monthly turnover on a Starter level will be less than 75 euro - will I be kicked out of the program?
RacoonCityHost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

ArtyK is on a distinguished road

Hi!
According to the program terms in your case you will be charged 75 a month anyway. But please keep in mind that your partnership status will give you discounts that still allows you to save money. For example, for your 20 licenses you would pay 75 euro per month with the partner status and 80 without it (if you order 25 licenses as a partner you would still pay 75 when regular client would pay 100) so you can still benefit from your status even if your turnover is slightly less than 75. Also all our partners receive 20 tech.support incidents and post-payment option.

In order to help our potential partners to get the required turnover we can run the special promotion for them. During the promo-period you can order as many licenses for the ISPmanager 5 and VMmanager as you need for free, what allows you to include the panel in your hosting tariff without raising the cost for your customers. Promo attracts new customers to your hosting and raises end-user awareness of our solutions, if considered together - all the high-mentioned measures help our hosting partners to raise the initial turnover to optimize their expences.
ArtyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:46 PM   #3

RacoonCityHost is on a distinguished road

Arty, you sound quite reasonable, but I'm just not that kind of man who is ok about overpaying, not my style at all) Howewer, the Promo you mentioned looks attractive for me, could you give me some details? How long is the promo period, is the number of free licenses limited, do I have any obligations if I start it?
RacoonCityHost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 05:20 AM   #4

James.85 is on a distinguished road

What if I start Promo, order some free ISPmanagers, but it not gonna work, I mean if I decide not to join the partnership program - do I have to pay anything then?
James.85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 09:47 AM   #5
ISPsystem team

ArtyK is on a distinguished road

2RacoonCityHost: nobody likes overpaying that's the reason we made Promo. Usually promo goes for a month, but it can be extended if we see good dynamics. You can order as many licenses as you want, no limits. And you have no obligations at all, you try it, you like it - you become partner. That how it works.

2James.85 . We never faced such situation yet, all hosters who started promo join the program after it. But if someone doesn't want to start partnership after using free producs under the promo terms - he doesn't need to pay anything.

You can contact me directly if you have other questions or you decide to start promo or join the partner program. a.kuvshinov (.at.) ispsystem.net

Last edited by ArtyK; 02-06-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: 'cause I can
ArtyK is offline   Reply With Quote