Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Troubleshooting
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #1

Helmi is on a distinguished road
Default Spamassassin/Greylisting not found

Hi,

I'm running ISP mgr on serveral servers with the same setup (cloudlinux, same repositories installed) and on every machine except one i have greylisting and spamassassin along with clam av in the list of features to activate.

On the one machine left i can't seem to get it to the features list. I've already tried isntalling the spammass-milter package by hand (yum) but that didn't work.

Any idea why it's missing in isp manager and how i can get it there?

Thanks
Frank
Old 06-29-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've already tried isntalling the spammass-milter package by hand (yum) but that didn't work.
Have I understood you correctly, that when you install manually via yum, then the installation is also not happening?
If you can not install via yum, it means that he is not in the repository of the operating system.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #3

the installation works of course but the feature doesn't show up in isp manager and theres no way to set spamassassin up for the accounts.

It definitely _is_ in the repositories - at least because it works on other server with same repositories, same OS version, same isp manager version and so on.

Again: manually installing spamassassin and the milter package (that gets installed by isp manager on other servers) works well but doesn't bring up the spamassassin features in isp manager.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
ISPsystem team

slava is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Again: manually installing spamassassin and the milter package (that gets installed by isp manager on other servers) works well but doesn't bring up the spamassassin features in isp manager.
Try to update the package cache in ISPmanager by executing /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/pkgctl cache command and after then the packages should appear in the Features menu and then it can be activated from there.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:04 AM   #5

thanks, that helped!
Closed Thread