US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Feedback & Feature Requests

Old 04-16-2007, 09:52 AM   #1

manu
Default Feature requests - Bandwith limitation

Hello,

Can i be possible to get a new pannel of proprerties when creating and editing a westite, next to informations on the administrator / quotas / services enables?
This is a bandwith limitations that can be defined (also in templates?) for the website : set up with personnal configurations of bandwith, activate or desactivate this module.
That can be more easy, especially whith the existing "mod_cband" available in Apache!

Best regards,
manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 03:25 AM   #2

Sobachka
Default Re: Feature requests - Bandwith limitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu
Hello,

Can i be possible to get a new pannel of proprerties when creating and editing a westite, next to informations on the administrator / quotas / services enables?
This is a bandwith limitations that can be defined (also in templates?) for the website : set up with personnal configurations of bandwith, activate or desactivate this module.
That can be more easy, especially whith the existing "mod_cband" available in Apache!

Best regards,
+1
Sobachka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:38 AM   #3

bakon
Send a message via ICQ to bakon
Default Re: Feature requests - Bandwith limitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu
Hello,

Best regards,
Yes, that feature is really necesary.
I hope it will be soon developed.
bakon is offline   Reply With Quote