US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > General discussion > Company news

Old 12-10-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
ISPsystem team

ksenya is on a distinguished road
Default CloudLinux functions and updates to ISPsystem' products

We have prepared some important news and information for you regarding updates and changes made to ISPsystem’s software products.

More advantages of ISPmanager Business

• The integration module for ISPmanager Business CloudLinux is now available, as we are happy to announce our official partnership! Moreover, you can buy CloudLinux licenses at great pricing directly from us in your client area
• PHP Selector - allows each user to select PHP version.
• LVE limits - limits user access to system resources
• Support for CageFS - virtualized file system and a set of tools to contain each user in its own 'cage'.
• User migration between cluster nodes
• Backups both on Administrator and User level

Test our products with ease!

The trial license for a software product will be activated automatically, if don’t have commercial license for the selected product. You no longer need to switch from our web-site into the billing panel to register in your client area and order a license. You can order a trial license only once on a certain IP address, and test our products for free for 14 days. Starting January 20th, 2015 trail licenses won’t be available for order in the Client area.

Non-repository versions of software products

With the release of version 5.21, we have stopped releasing updates for non-repository versions of software products (that were installed before August 2014). For more information on how to switch to a repository version, please refer to our Documentation.

FreeBSD support

With the release of version 5.21, FreeBSD support is no longer available. However until December 1st, 2015, we will continue releasing security updates. We recommend that all our clients switch to Linux. Our Technical support team will be happy to help you migrate (see Technical support terms and conditions).

Installing products of 4th generation

Starting January 20th, 2015, the install.sh installation script will be used to install products of the 5th generation. If you want to install a 4th generation solution, please run install.4.sh
ksenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:44 AM   #2

R2D2 is on a distinguished road

It is unclear to me how the licensing would work exactly. If I buy ISPmanager 5 Business, do I then have to:

1) Buy your CloudLinux module, plus CloudLinux license?

or

2) Buy your CloudLinux module, which already includes the license?
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:02 PM   #3
ISPsystem team

PavelG is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
It is unclear to me how the licensing would work exactly.
Our CloudLinux module already includes the license for CL itself, so you do not have to buy those separately. Its a bundle
PavelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:35 PM   #4

R2D2 is on a distinguished road

Great! But if i am an existing CloudLinux user, would I be able to use that license for the module, since I have already purchased it?
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:08 PM   #5
ISPsystem team

ksenya is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, no. You cannot use your existing CloudLinux license (bought from another company) for integrating with ISPmanager Business. Our integration module won't work in this case
ksenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #6
ISPsystem team

PavelG is on a distinguished road

But since CL licensing is monthly, you can wait for your current license to expire, and then purchase the module+CL for ISPmanager 5 Business. Unless there is urgency, this would prevent you from buying the license twice for the same period.
PavelG is offline   Reply With Quote