US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > ISPmanager > Troubleshooting

Old 01-28-2015, 04:37 PM   #1

XCore is on a distinguished road
Default Firefox incompatible

I've noticed on both the ISPSystem CP and my own ISPManager CP that many functions do not work with Firefox but do in IE. Is there any plan to remedy this or should I plan to use IE indefinitely?

Thanks!
XCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 04:58 AM   #2
Support team

Dasha is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I also use Firefox, but did not notice any problems. I have Firefox version 35.0, and which version do you use? What kind of mistakes do you see (please show us screenshots)?
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #3

Sorry for the delay and thank you Dasha for the response.

I'm not working with ISPsystem at the moment but I'll tell you the first thing I encountered with FF not working the same way IE does...When I go in to order in your main website using FF clicking the "Payment" (may say pay now, don't remember), it just loops back to the page with no payment options whereas with IE it will show all the different options for payment.

I'm running FF 35 on a Windows 7 PC.

UPDATE:
I just started back on ISPManager and basically anything I try to commit in FF by clicking the button such as "Save", "Submit", etc. simply refreshes the page and saves nothing, however, it all works fine in IE.

Thanks.

Last edited by XCore; 02-05-2015 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #4
Support team

Dasha is on a distinguished road

It's strange. I use Ubuntu but I tested it on Windows 7 and it works.
Could you show us JavaScript console of your browser at the moment of the error? You should press CTRL + SHIFT + K to open it.

Quote:
When I go in to order in your main website using FF clicking the "Payment" (may say pay now, don't remember), it just loops back to the page with no payment options whereas with IE it will show all the different options for payment.
Please clarify what payment method do you use?

Last edited by Dasha; 02-06-2015 at 08:53 AM.
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 11:51 PM   #5

Firebug:
Quote:
/*! jQuery v1.11.1 | (c) 2005, 2014 jQuery Foundation, Inc. | jquery.org/license */
!function(a,b){"object"==typeof module&&"object"==typeof module.exports?module.exports=a.document?b(a,!0):f unction(a){if(!a.document)throw new Error("jQuery requires a window with a document");return b(a)}:b(a)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(a,b){var c=[],d=c.slice,e=c.concat,f=c.push,g=c.indexOf,h={},i= h.toString,j=h.hasOwnProperty,k={},l="1.11.1",m=fu nction(a,b){return new m.fn.init(a,b)},n=/^[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+|[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+$/g,o=/^-ms-/,p=/-([\da-z])/gi,q=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()};m.fn=m.prototype={jquery:l,constr uctor:m,selector:"",length:0,toArray:function(){re turn d.call(this)},get:function(a){return null!=a?0>a?this[a+this.length]:this[a]:d.call(this)},pushStack:function(a){var b=m.merge(this.constructor(),a);return b.prevObject=this,b.context=this.context,b},each:f unction(a,b){return m.each(this,a,b)},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(m.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(d.apply(this,arguments))},first:fun ction(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},eq:function(a){var b=this.length,c=+a+(0>a?b:0);return this.pushStack(c>=0&&b>c?[this[c]]:[])},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:f,so rt:c.sort,splice:c.splice},m.extend=m.fn.extend=fu nction(){var a,b,c,d,e,f,g=arguments[0]||{},h=1,i=arguments.length,j=!1;for("boolean"==ty peof g&&(j=g,g=arguments[h]||{},h++),"object"==typeof g||m.isFunction(g)||(g={}),h===i&&(g=this,h--);i>h;h++)if(null!=(e=arguments[h]))for(d in e)a=g[d],c=e[d],g!==c&&(j&&c&&(m.isPlainObject(c)||(b=m.isArray(c )))?(b?(b=!1,f=a&&m.isArray(a)?a:[]):f=a&&m.isPlainObject(a)?a:{},g[d]=m.extend(j,f,c)):void 0!==c&&(g[d]=c));return g},m.extend({expando:"jQuery"+(l+Math.random()).re place(/\D/g,""),isReady:!0,error:function(a){throw new Error(a)},noop:function(){},isFunction:function(a) {return"function"===m.type(a)},isArray:Array.isArr ay||function(a){return"array"===m.type(a)},isWindo w:function(a){return null!=a&&a==a.window},isNumeric:function(a){return !m.isArray(a)&&a-parseFloat(a)>=0},isEmptyObject:function(a){var b;for(b in a)return!1;return!0},isPlainObject:function(a){var b;if(!a||"object"!==m.type(a)||a.nodeType||m.isWin dow(a))return!1;try{if(a.constructor&&!j.call(a,"c onstructor")&&!j.call(a.constructor.prototype,"isP rototypeOf"))return!1}catch(c){return!1}if(k.ownLa st)for(b in a)return j.call(a,b);for(b in a);return void 0===b||j.call(a,b)},type:function(a){return null==a?a+"":"object"==typeof a||"function"==typeof a?h[i.call(a)]||"object":typeof a},globalEval:function(b){b&&m.trim(b)&&(a.execScr ipt||function(b){a.eval.call(a,b)})(b)},camelCase: function(a){return a.replace(o,"ms-").replace(p,q)},nodeName:function(a,b){return a.nodeName&&a.nodeName.toLowerCase()===b.toLowerCa se()},each:function(a,b,c){var d,e=0,f=a.length,g=r(a);if(c){if(g){for(;f>e;e++)i f(d=b.apply(a[e],c),d===!1)break}else for(e in a)if(d=b.apply(a[e],c),d===!1)break}else if(g){for(;f>e;e++)if(d=b.call(a[e],e,a[e]),d===!1)break}else for(e in a)if(d=b.call(a[e],e,a[e]),d===!1)break;return a},trim:function(a){return null==a?""a+"").replace(n,"")},makeArray:functio n(a,b){var c=b||[];return null!=a&&(r(Object(a))?m.merge(c,"string"==typeof a?[a]:a):f.call(c,a)),c},inArray:function(a,b,c){var d;if(b){if(g)return g.call(b,a,c);for(d=b.length,c=c?0>c?Math.max(0,d+ c):c:0;d>c;c++)if(c in b&&b[c]===a)return c}return-1},merge:function(a,b){var c=+b.length,d=0,e=a.length;while(c>d)a[e++]=b[d++];if(c!==c)while(void 0!==b[d])a[e++]=b[d++];return a.length=e,a},grep:function(a,b,c){for(var d,e=[],f=0,g=a.length,h=!c;g>f;f++)d=!b(a[f],f),d!==h&&e.push(a[f]);return e},map:function(a,b,c){var d,f=0,g=a.length,h=r(a),i=[];if(h)for(;g>f;f++)d=b(a[f],f,c),null!=d&&i.push(d);else for(f in a)d=b(a[f],f,c),null!=d&&i.push(d);return e.apply([],i)},guid:1,proxy:function(a,b){var c,e,f;return"string"==typeof b&&(f=a[b],b=a,a=f),m.isFunction(a)?(c=d.call(arguments,2),e =function(){return a.apply(b||this,c.concat(d.call(arguments)))},e.gu id=a.guid=a.guid||m.guid++,e):void 0},now:function(){return+new Date},support:k}),m.each("Boolean Number String Function Array Date RegExp Object Error".split(" "),function(a,b){h["[object "+b+"]"]=b.toLowerCase()});function r(a){var b=a.length,c=m.type(a);return"function"===c||m.isW indow(a)?!1:1===a.nodeType&&b?!0:"array"===c||0=== b||"number"==typeof b&&b>0&&b-1 in a}var s=function(a){var b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u="sizzle"+-new Date,v=a.document,w=0,x=0,y=gb(),z=gb(),A=gb(),B=f unction(a,b){return a===b&&(l=!0),0},C="undefined",D=1<<31,E={}.hasOwn Property,F=

-- CUT DUE TO FORUM POST LIMIT --
Hope it helps.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:24 AM   #6

jeremy is on a distinguished road

Hello!
For detect your problem, we need to get information from tab "console" of firebug like next screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncgbpivx31nryby/Screenshot%20from%202015-02-10%2008%3A16%3A05.png?dl=0
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote