US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > General discussion > Company news

Old 01-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #1
ISPsystem team

ksenya is on a distinguished road
Default Activating trial licenses and installing software products

We would like to remind you that starting from January 20, 2015 the following changes come into effect:

You no longer need to order trial licenses of the 5th version from your Client area

Testing our solutions is now made as simple as possible. You no longer need to register in the client area and order trial licenses from our billing panel. Simply download and run an installation script, and the trial license will get registered and activated automatically (given that no commercial license of the solution is present). The trial license can only be ordered once per certain IP address, and the test duration remains 14 days.

Trial licenses on products v4
Trial licenses of the 4th generation are no longer available for ordering.

Check your IP
Starting today you can use a new tool we have prepared for you to check whether you can use a particular IP for trialing our solutions. Enter your IP address into the form at our web-site, and if the IP is qualified, simply download and run the installation script. Your trial license will be activated automatically!

Installing products of the 4th generation
The install.sh installation script will be used to install products of the 5th generation. If you want to install a 4th generation solution, please run install.4.sh
ksenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:20 AM   #2

Marshall is on a distinguished road
Default Cannot activate a trial

Check your IP
Starting today you can use a new tool we have prepared for you to check whether you can use a particular IP for trialing our solutions. Enter your IP address into the form at our web-site, and if the IP is qualified, simply download and run the installation script. Your trial license will be activated automatically!

I have checked my IP - everything was ok with this. But when I was trying to install the panel, I saw the error message telling something like... "Trial license for this IP has expired
You have no commercial license for ispmanager-business or it can't be activated automatically
Please enter activation key:"

Entering the key did't help ...
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 12:36 PM   #3
ISPsystem team

fly is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Please show us a licctl.log

Probably where is a problem with connection between your server and license server.
fly is offline   Reply With Quote