View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #1

Alejandra is on a distinguished road
Default BillManager - Place an Order

Hi... I need help.. again...

When I go to my ispsystem account through https://my.ispsystem.com/manager/billmgr and go to "Services->Software->New" it opens a "New License" box where I can set up many characteristics like Software, Ordered Period, Cost (that can't be changed), License name, etc...

But when my customers go to "Services->Dedicated Servers->Order new server" in my billmanager, it opens a box with only two choices: Server configuration (to choose the package) and Payment period (to choose from 1 month to 1 year of payment)...

I've added a lot of content to my packages, using enumerations with several items each one of them, and I was expecting my customers to get a box like the one on the ispsystem's billmanager to place the orders... How can I generate a box like that one? to make my customer capable of configure his server completely at the moment of placing the order...

The packages content include CPU, memory, disk, Bandwidth, Operating system and some others, all of them are enumeration type... and I've created content for the dedicated server item that correspond to each enumeration.

Please if you could give a very specific "step by step" kind of instruction I'll really appreciate it

thanks in advance...
Alejandra is offline   Reply With Quote