View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #2
ISPsystem team

fly is on a distinguished road

Hi,

mariusfv, Merry Christmas!!

1. It is a documentation issue, I have fixed it. PHP as CGI means PHP as CGI. If nginx is installed, you can use php as Fast CGI (Nginx + PHP-FPM).

2. Well, ISPmanager 5 has a new firewall module, that is totally different with ISPmanager 4 firewall module. I do agree with you, firewall menu of ISPmanager 5 more complicated, but in the other way it has more functionality.

Quote:
And if you want to made a test to lock port 22 - sshd - Allow for IP - and for test you'll put another IP than your IP - to can check if you'll be rejected from connection on 22 - is bug with message: This can damage the server.
This is a protection. ISPmanager do not allow to reject a ip address you connected from.
If you want to disable this protection add Option FirewallCheckAccess to ispmgr.conf and restart control panel with command killall core

3. In ISPmanager 5 module Applications has another name - Features. ISPmanager -> Settings -> Features.

Quote:
Every sys admin first settings is SECURITY! Please consider to made easy and VISIBLE firewall rules and to add integration with mod security, CSF Firewall, mod evasive, rootkit hunter, etc - Competition start to think from customer perspective from years!
Thank you for your feedback, we are appreciate that. I will sent this wishes to our developer team.
fly is offline   Reply With Quote