View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 08:36 AM   #3

apryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by felikz View Post
I now have my trial license which is on an ADSL line which I am praying does not go down and change the IP address within the 2 week time limit.

I'm installing on Gentoo and it is insisting that I don't have Apache installed. Firstly, I thought the install installed everything necessary, obviosuly not. I emerged Apache, tried again, but it still says that it's not installed. Then I started Apache, it still says that it is not installed.

Any ideas ??? Obviously I'm in a rush for an answer as I am in my 2 week trial period now and the clock is ticking!!
felikz, I was able to get ispsystem installed on gentoo but you are correct. It will not install anything for you which is one reason I preferred this cp. Did any errors show up after the emerge of apache? What use flags are u using? By the way, you won't be able to run this on your ADSL line if you have a router and are using a local lan. Really retarded but oh well. I'm using Directadmin on my FreeBSD server for now until ispsystem opens up the licensing policy.
apryan is offline   Reply With Quote