ISPsystem.com Forums

ISPsystem.com Forums (http://forum.ispsystem.com//index.php)
-   Troubleshooting (http://forum.ispsystem.com//forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Exim4 and eximquota and paniclog problem (http://forum.ispsystem.com//showthread.php?t=2019)

tcplt 10-05-2012 10:06 AM

Exim4 and eximquota and paniclog problem

Helloo
I have too (similar to others writed on your forum) this problem:

system: Debian 6 kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64
ISPmanager: latest stable

and periodicaly I have email:

2012-10-04 23:39:12 1TJsC2-0006lG-Ex failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition

I've added /usr/local/ispmgr/sbin/eximquota to monitoring, but problem still exist. this is after latest updates to latest stable ISPmanager

Please solve this problem, this is not good...

slava 10-06-2012 08:31 PM

Hello,
this issue is known by our developers, some fixes for eximquota was made in the beta version, please wait update for stable version.

tcplt 10-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slava (Post 6373)
Hello,
this issue is known by our developers, some fixes for eximquota was made in the beta version, please wait update for stable version.

please update more often after seriuos bugs, this is not good situation.
I read about this bug many months ago in your forum...
It is serious BUG!
beta version in production environment is not solution.

thanks.

tcplt 10-19-2012 02:14 PM

chm....

i received some updates, but problem still exists in stable.

How long You fix it in stable version? How long We must wait?

tcplt 11-19-2012 10:34 AM

hey support ;) whats going on...?????

problem still exist, and no support?

slava 11-20-2012 11:00 PM

Can you write ticket to support team for debug eximquota on your server?

tcplt 11-27-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slava (Post 6460)

Can I do this if i obtained licence not directly from You, but from distributor?

szluga 11-28-2012 08:47 PM

I have the same problem.
This is a section of the exim4 logs:
Quote:

2012-11-28 15:28:41 H=kf.domain0.tld [85.x.128.x] F=<ronald@domain1.tld> temporarily rejected RCPT <kontakt@domain3.tld>: kontakt@domain3.tld is over quota
The problem can be solved by increasing the capacity of much e-mail inbox - and it does not always help. It does not help the "Fix disk quotas" ISPmanager panel. Is there any solution for this error?

Debian 6
ISPmanager-Pro 4.4.10.3

delcom 01-03-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szluga (Post 6475)
I have the same problem.
This is a section of the exim4 logs:

The problem can be solved by increasing the capacity of much e-mail inbox - and it does not always help. It does not help the "Fix disk quotas" ISPmanager panel. Is there any solution for this error?

Debian 6
ISPmanager-Pro 4.4.10.3

Same here - for couple of users, in logs I have "is over quota" entry - even if ISPmanager shows, that disk usage is for example 70/3000.
Only setting quota to 0 fixes the problem - but it's not a solution, since number of users affected still grows ...

cw1586 01-24-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slava (Post 6460)

You know what? This is unacceptable and we demand a fix now!

What kind of control panel are you? This problem has existed on my server for over 6 months. Howcome there is no fix for it? Instead, you tell us to contact your support team?

CRAP MATE!

Your very lax about the problem and dont care. This is a serious bug that is still unfixed, after more than 6 months?

COME ON

Code:

exim paniclog /var/log/exim4/paniclog on la1009.myhostlogin.com has non-zero size, mail system might be broken. The last 10 lines are quoted below.

2012-06-24 07:30:01 1Si4iP-00008k-Up failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-06-24 07:30:01 1Si4iP-00008k-Up failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:22:59 1Soesr-0003Yt-9c failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:22:59 1Soesr-0003Yt-9c failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:23:00 1SocO1-0002JE-C7 failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-12 15:23:00 1SocO1-0002JE-C7 failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: failed to connect to socket /usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock: Connection refused inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:22 1SuCuV-0008EJ-Na failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:27 1SuCuV-0008EJ-Na failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:31:56 1SuCvZ-0008FP-Fv failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition
2012-07-25 18:32:02 1SuCvZ-0008FP-Fv failed to expand condition "${if and{{exists{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}}{match{${readsocket{/usr/local/ispmgr/var/eximquota.sock}{$local_part@$domain}}}{\Nover quota\N}}}{yes}{no}}" for quota_check router: socket read timed out inside "and{...}" condition

Howabout making this your priority for the day? Send us a patch or get your lazy developers to deploy an update.

Holy hell!