ISPsystem.com Forums

ISPsystem.com Forums (http://forum.ispsystem.com//index.php)
-   General technical discussion (http://forum.ispsystem.com//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Usermove fails (http://forum.ispsystem.com//showthread.php?t=956)

Helmi 03-22-2010 08:36 AM

Usermove fails
 
Hi,

i'm trying to move a user from one ISP Mgr server to the other (both version 4.3.38). I tried all three methods but unfortunately all i get is this error:

Code:

2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emaildomain.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emailgroup.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emailredirect.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/email.xml'
2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'
2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'

Both server are running the same isp mgr version. The source server runs Debian Lenny, the new server cloudlinux (based on Cent OS).

Anything i can do to avoid this error?

Thanks for helping.

vian 03-23-2010 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helmi (Post 4088)
Hi,

i'm trying to move a user from one ISP Mgr server to the other (both version 4.3.38). I tried all three methods but unfortunately all i get is this error:

Code:

2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emaildomain.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emailgroup.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/emailredirect.xml'
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/email.xml'
2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'
2010-03-22 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-22 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/cindy/data/domain.xml'

Both server are running the same isp mgr version. The source server runs Debian Lenny, the new server cloudlinux (based on Cent OS).

Anything i can do to avoid this error?

Thanks for helping.

Hello. It seems you can't autorized on the remote host. Please check your autorization data (login and password).

Helmi 03-23-2010 01:54 PM

That's definitely not the problem. I can use the same data ssh'ing into the machine and also login into isp manager on the remote server. it's the root users login so it shouldn't be a problem with persmissions also.

Helmi 03-23-2010 01:56 PM

i have to add: The user get's importet correctly but the www domains and email domains don't. So the login is definitely correct.

Helmi 03-24-2010 03:11 PM

anyone with another idea what the problem could be?

Helmi 03-26-2010 10:42 AM

i tried another move from yet another Server and after some minutes of packaging on the source server everything failed again and i got this error

Code:

2010-03-26 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-26 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/nkalchschm/data/domain.xml'


vian 03-27-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helmi (Post 4104)
i tried another move from yet another Server and after some minutes of packaging on the source server everything failed again and i got this error

Code:

2010-03-26 Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
2010-03-26 "Module restoring" failed: can't read file '/var/www/nkalchschm/data/domain.xml'


Please provide me with part of log file "/usr/local/ispmgr/var/UserMove.log"

Helmi 03-27-2010 09:41 AM

I didn't know about that log file until now - will retry the transfer and watch the log file - will come back with more information later.

Helmi 03-27-2010 10:11 AM

i found this problem:

Code:

Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] ../../src/mgr/libmgr/rpc.cpp:294  RPC request to 'ispmgr' 'https://$myhostname/manager/ispmgr?out=xml&auth=66207258&func=domain.slave'
Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] ../../src/mgr/libmgr/rpc.cpp:299  Received result '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<doc><error code="100">Invalid action domain.slave</error></doc>
'
Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] WARNING Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
Mar 27 08:30:24 [ 4441] INFO Fetch command(/usr/bin/wget --timeout=100000 --tries=1 -q -O- --no-check-certificate "https://$myhostname/mancgi/getuser?user=cindy&auth=66207258" > /tmp/getuser.tar.gz)

replaced the hostname with $myhostname

vian 03-28-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helmi (Post 4110)
i found this problem:

Code:

Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] ../../src/mgr/libmgr/rpc.cpp:294  RPC request to 'ispmgr' 'https://$myhostname/manager/ispmgr?out=xml&auth=66207258&func=domain.slave'
Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] ../../src/mgr/libmgr/rpc.cpp:299  Received result '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<doc><error code="100">Invalid action domain.slave</error></doc>
'
Mar 27 08:30:20 [ 4441] WARNING Domain set error: Remote service ispmgr return error. Code 100
Mar 27 08:30:24 [ 4441] INFO Fetch command(/usr/bin/wget --timeout=100000 --tries=1 -q -O- --no-check-certificate "https://$myhostname/mancgi/getuser?user=cindy&auth=66207258" > /tmp/getuser.tar.gz)

replaced the hostname with $myhostname


Give me all session log. (from the start of moving to the end)


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.