ISPsystem.com Forums

ISPsystem.com Forums (http://forum.ispsystem.com//index.php)
-   DСImanager (http://forum.ispsystem.com//forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   pre-buy questions (http://forum.ispsystem.com//showthread.php?t=295)

futurahost 12-31-2008 06:04 AM

pre-buy questions
 
Hello

How is DS Manager licensed? How much dedicated servers can we manage with one DSManager license? Or it is one license per dedicated server?

Is it possible to access the source code? We would move 200 servers to ISPManager (and relative products) but before doing so we really need to *inspect* the code

We have full time developers, would you accept comunitary work in case we need some specific features?

Up to now there is no control panel that fit all our needs and hopes, so we would like to be able to participate in development, at least a little, where we need some special things. This will be a gain for your product, and for our company, even if we don't get direct profit for the work involved

Is there a possibility that your CEO contact me directly (by email or so) to discuss further business options?

Thanks

Wishmaster 01-08-2009 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by futurahost (Post 1846)
How much dedicated servers can we manage with one DSManager license? Or it is one license per dedicated server?

you can have an unlimited number of servers (no license limits) on this control panel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by futurahost (Post 1846)
Is it possible to access the source code?

the access to the source code is restricted. sorry

Quote:

Originally Posted by futurahost (Post 1846)
We have full time developers, would you accept comunitary work in case we need some specific features?

no. if you have any suggestions, you can request new features or suggest modifications to existing features

Quote:

Originally Posted by futurahost (Post 1846)
Is there a possibility that your CEO contact me directly (by email or so) to discuss further business options?

our sales department (sales@ispsystem.com) will be happy to answer any questions you may have


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.