US: 1-941-4621-069

Cyprus: 3-572-2052-781

Go Back   ISPsystem.com Forums > General discussion > Company news

Old 02-13-2015, 07:18 AM   #1
Banned

P.Karpovskii is on a distinguished road
Default 11 years, going strong! Special promo offer

Dear friends, ISPsystem celebrated its 11th birthday on the 10th of February. We decided to start off a new year in our life with a special promo offer, as well as traditional summary of what the past year has brought us.

Let’s begin with a summary. There have been a few important changes going on at once last year. We have launched a new, 5th generation of our solutions, and introduced our new modern, and more intuitive site. Our business development team led the way to the European and Latin American markets, and we have welcomed many new partners to our ranks.

Promo

And now to the point. Without a doubt, our company has had an opportunity to grow and develop over the year due to the great popularity of our solutions, and it is thanks to You. With gratitude, we are offering a 25% discount on all new licenses and prolongations. However, you would have to take part in a little adventure with us.
  1. Write a pleasant birthday compliment and mentioned how you have enjoyed ISPsystem’s solutions.
  2. Publish your compliment on a hosting-related forum/board/blog, your site or any Social Media. Don’t forget to include #ispsystem or hashtag any of our solutions.
  3. Send us a link to your post through our online chat, or through a ticket in BILLmanager.
In response, we will send you a Promo Code with the discount. But we have got to hurry – the promo is time sensitive and will only run until the 28th of February. Don’t miss out on a chance to save up!

With our eternal gratitude, Team ISPsystem
P.Karpovskii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:55 AM   #2

so4life is on a distinguished road

Hi

First of all congratulations guys! Thank you for your products! We look forward to our relationship growing and flourishing.

May I publish a compliment on my instagram ? )
so4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 09:25 AM   #3
Banned

Thank you, so4life
Of course you can!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:44 AM   #4

so4life is on a distinguished road

Great! I'll do
so4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:48 AM   #5

Angry_bird is on a distinguished road

Thank you for this pleasant news! I will send my congratulations to your team, and renew my licenses soon!
Angry_bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:30 AM   #6
Banned

Angry_bird, thank you! We'll wait for your request for promotional code.

Tags
birthday, ispsystem, promo