PDA

View Full Version : Cant Login to Control Panel

jbw-uk
10-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi there,

got my self a VPS and ive installed ISPManager. I can logon fine using the correct url with no problems.

If i try and logon from any computer at my office it just either loops back to logon or says "Fatal Error, Authorization Failed" and asks me to logon again.

Anyone experienced this before? it happens with Firefox, Opera & IE.

Regards

Jonathan

slava
10-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Are you can login to ISPmanager from other places or only can't login from office?

jbw-uk
10-13-2009, 05:06 PM
On this computer ive set it to accept cookies, allow the cookies approve and so on and so on. Still stuck and its very very frustrating.

Laptop > Switch(also router) > Server > Router (also switch) > Outside world.

just vpn'd to our other office running a different network setup (cisco equipment) and it all works fine, im guessing maybe the router firewall?

edit: just had a look at the firewall and all is fine, even disabled the firewall. But still having problems :(

GakcaT
10-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Probably the problem is in your VPS. Write a ticket to our support team with our billing system. We'll try to solve the problem.

azalea85
10-15-2009, 03:25 AM
i also have the same problem, how can i login to control panel anyone can help

GakcaT
10-15-2009, 05:03 AM
i also have the same problem, how can i login to control panel anyone can help

Describe the problem in detail. What actions you execute? Public here the part of file /usr/local/ispmgr/var/ispmgr.log which is generated when you try to log in to the control panel (for more information see: http://forum.ispsystem.com/en/showthread.php?t=181).