PDA

View Full Version : Apache ITK in ISPmanager Business

RocketMan
11-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Hello,

In ISPmanager Lite I can choose between Apache ITK or Prefork in "Features" . But in ISPmanager Business I see only Apache MPM-Prefork. How can I change it into Apache ITK easily?

ksenya
11-03-2016, 04:10 AM
Hello,

you are right, ISPmanager Lite has the Features module where you can change software according to your needs. But ISPmanager Business comes installed with pre-defined software that we don't recommend to edit
Apache ITK is activated in Business by default

corael
11-03-2016, 06:38 AM
Hello,

you are right, ISPmanager Lite has the Features module where you can change software according to your needs. But ISPmanager Business comes installed with pre-defined software that we don't recommend to edit
Apache ITK is activated in Business by default

The strange thing I find with ISPManager is that the light version have more features than the business.

ksenya
11-08-2016, 03:19 PM
Corael,

ISPmanager Lite allows you to change the software according to your needs, that's why it's more flexible. On the other hand, ISPmanager Business includes a pre-defined set of software that a hosting provider may need, and we don't recommend that users change anything. That's why it doesn't have interface modules for software change