PDA

View Full Version : Tickets from unregistered customers

Realname
10-19-2016, 10:18 AM
Hello,

can I integrate emails from unregistered clients into the tickets system in Billmanager?
Let's say, a potential client send a pre-sales question from a special form at my website, and the system creates a new ticket. The client will receive responses to mailbox, and when he answeres back, his reply will be redirected to the tickets system. Does BILLmanager allow this?

ksenya
10-21-2016, 02:59 AM
Hello Realname,

You need to configure a mail gateway, add it to your Sales department, and when a customer fills out a form at your site, the email will be sent to email of that gateway

For more information, please refer to this article (http://doc.ispsystem.com/index.php/Email_configuration)

Realname
10-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Thank you. I tried it, and this system suits me, but the billing system registers a new user. And I want my admins to communicate with him via Tickets system, and the client will answer by email (user is not created)

ksenya
11-02-2016, 08:53 AM
All tickets in the billing system are bound to the certain user, so in this case registration is required. But the client can answer to support tickets via his mailbox.