PDA

View Full Version : php versions

NCbeasty
09-28-2016, 05:39 AM
I use ispmanager 5 lite and I want to install php 5.5 with ioncube second php and choose php version to my website. My website now is installed using 5.3 v

I want to install second script but second scrip is working with 5.4 or 5.5 v

C.Gladkov
09-28-2016, 07:15 AM
Hello,

You can select a PHP-version for each particular domain. You need to navigate to the "Features" module first and enable the "Alternative PHP versions" option.

NAG
10-07-2016, 09:12 AM
And what about ioncube? How to install? Why there is no click solution for one of the most important PHP extensions in ISPmanager?

ksenya
10-07-2016, 05:28 PM
And what about ioncube? How to install? Why there is no click solution for one of the most important PHP extensions in ISPmanager?

Hello,

you should navigate to the "PHP" module on the left side of the panel --> select a desired PHP version --> click "Extensions", and in the list that will open, you will be able to install/enable ioncube

NAG
10-07-2016, 09:59 PM
This is what I did - but module not shown in php -m ... Apache already restarted.

fly
10-12-2016, 07:56 AM
This is what I did - but module not shown in php -m ... Apache already restarted.

Did you install ioncube for native php version or alternative php?

php -m shows extensions only for native php.

To see extensions for alternative php use command /opt/php55/bin/php -m

So, I tried to install ioncube for native and alternative php and it works properly:

# /opt/php55/bin/php -m | grep -i ioncube
ionCube Loader
the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured)